Thank you for keeping up to date with our salon policies. With the spikes in VIC and NZ we are continuing to keep our sanitation standards, high. Please continue to do the same by following the below.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU
• Regular sanitization of surfaces and equipment with
• Clients spaced out across
each station and basins
• Removed all magazines
(please bring your own)
• Spaced appointments to limit the number of
individuals in the salon at one time
• Prefer contactless payments
• Sanitizer for use at the reception
• Washing of hands and utensils between clients
• Single-use towels and capes
We need your support and compliance with the following mandatory rules:
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO FOR US
• Wash your hands and sanitize upon entering
• CALL to cancel if you present any cold or flu-like symptoms
• Attend your appointment alone
• BYO magazines/books
• No inside waiting area. Only persons with an allocated appointment will be allowed inside at the time of their appointment.
• Arrive on time (NOT early) for your appointment as we won't have a waiting area
• You may need to be flexible. If any stylists have any signs of sickness they will not be allowed to come to work, therefor your appointment might need to be moved.
All services are now available
CLICK HERE FOR OUR IN SALON PRACTICES