health & safety
WHEN ATTENDING YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US:
• Sanitize your hands upon entering
• CALL to cancel if you show any contagious symptoms
• Wear a mask at all times if you are a close contact or have any cold or flu symptoms
• Attend your appointment ALONE. Please do everything you can in order to attend your appointment without extra family or friends with you.
• BYO magazines/books
• Arrive on time (NOT early) for your appointment as we won't have a waiting area
• You may need to be flexible. If any stylists have any signs of sickness they will not be allowed to come to work, therefore your appointment might need to be moved.
• Sanitise and use safe practices while in the salon (you're welcome to use our sinks to wash your hands e.g. after blowing your nose)
We are slowly learning to live with covid, but as winter sets in and more sickness is about, we are increasing our protocols to ensure we are keeping each other as healthy as possible. Please take the time to read our policies regarding what is expected of you when attending your appointment.
MASKS MUST BE WORN INSIDE IF SHOWING ANY COLD OR FLU SYMPTOMS
CLICK HERE FOR OUR IN SALON PRACTICES